Our 6th anniversay
Daisypath Ticker

Saturday, February 9, 2008

My Best friend's wedding

Dearest Marsha and Utu

You looked so beautiful on your wedding day. your wedding gown was just so perfect on you. I wanted to cry to see you walked down the aisle holding hand with your dad. i've never imagined who are you gonna be with... You are one of my bestest friend. Utu is the luckiest man in the world. there's no doubt for you, to be a good partner in his life...!!

I can make assure that you're so happy. you've finally found the man who you love unconditionally. The man who always make the smile on your face. You're such a lovely couple. my thoughts and prayers are always for you. I was so honored to be your maid of honor. I wish you all the happiness and all the joys you will bring in to your life..!

Cheers...

With all my heart.

No comments: