Our 6th anniversay
Daisypath Ticker

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

my forever friends..


It was nice to have dema here for a week. he's my beloved best friend. we've been friends for 12 years. we've gone through bad and good times together. when he was here we were talking about the time when we were still in Bandung. how three of us(me, Marsha and dema) became friends. it's kinda funny remembering olden days..!! time has passed so fast. and now we're apart. but we still be best friends ever... after what we have talked about our past. I've just realized that how lucky i am, to have such wonderful friends like both of them.
even though everyone has their own life now. I'm married with 1 daughter, Marsha is getting married next year, and dema is still single at the moment. but we're still in each other hearts. and we're forever friends... I love you guys...!!

that was marsha and the pereras 2 years ago..!!

No comments: